About the Project
Telus Corporation is a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and television. I was responsible for designing and overseeing and contributing to engineering, QA and deployment of this health hub. Combining intuitive designs, that adhere to, a well recognizable brand guides, and implementing AI based backend.
Project Management, Discovery & Strategy, UX & UI Design,WP Development, QA
Texteur & BeCurious
- Discovering the project, understanding the core values, problem it is addressing and what does a successful end result of a product looks like.
- Identifying stakeholders and each of their goals and needs
- Setting up schedules, teams, and budgeting
- Identifying users persona and their pain points
- Doing a competitive research analysis, identifying pros and cons of each
- Creating wireframes to use for discussion, testing and analysis with stakeholders and few end users
- Layering UI designs and brand styles to unify the discovery and experience into one intuitive product.
- Refine, adjust, trim and perfect the designs
- Setting up WP environment
- Implementing designs into new WP
- Handoff to the development team
- QA & Testing