About the Project
TEDMED is the independent health and medicine edition of the world-famous TED Talks conference, dedicated to “ideas worth spreading.” TED Talks have been viewed online over two billion times around the world. TEDMED is a non-profit that is wholly owned by The TEDMED Foundation. I was commissioned by TBWA\Chiat & Day to redesign the Great Challenges segment of the website.
Strategy, UX & UI Design
TBWA \ Chiat & Day
- Discovering the project, understanding the core values, problem it is addressing and what does a successful end result of a product looks like.
- Identifying stakeholders and each of their goals and needs
- Identifying users persona and their pain points
- Competitive Research & Analysis
- Wireframing the flow scenarios
- Gathering feedback from the Creative Director & stakeholders
- Refine, adjust, trim and perfect the designs
- Handoff to the development team