About the Project
Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial, software, data, and media company. Their native iOS & Android app is a comprehensive and customizable access to global business and finance news, market data, and portfolio tracking tools from the world’s most trusted source. I was working directly from Bloomberg HQ, in NYC, on strategy, UX & UI redesign for their mobile products.
Strategy, UX & UI Design, User Flow, Testing
Blue Label Labs
- Discovering the project, understanding the core values, problem it is addressing and what does a successful end result of a product looks like.
- Identifying stakeholders and each of their goals and needs
- Identifying users persona and their pain points
- Evaluating client’s current digital environment and brand styleguides
- Identifying the differential factors in each product within digital space
- Unifying the design and experience in mobile sector
- Proposing UX strategy based on quick tests and analytical research
- Updating the designs based on tests and usability
- Updating the design language and styleguide with new elements
- Testing the complete design results
- Handoff to the development team